HSEQ & Certification
Committed to the goal of having an incident free workplace, Health, Safety, Environment and Quality sit at the core of all Wellstream’s global operations. From internal departments and manufacturing workstations to external suppliers and offshore installations all our activities are routinely audited by internal and third party auditors to ensure operations attain the highest level of Safety, Health and Environmental quality demanded by ourselves and our clients.
Our HSE Management system complies with:
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems), which aids in the identification, assessment and reduction of risk, and
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems), through which Wellstream ensures that its operations are undertaken in an efficient and environmentally responsible manner, complying with legislation.
Total Quality Management is practiced in conjunction with continuous improvement processes, and comprises:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System – to manage total product quality from submission of tender to delivery of the final solution.
- API 17J License Monogram – to demonstrate compliance of all activities in accordance with API Specification 17J
- Lloyd’s Register Type Approval – for the ongoing review and approval of Wellstream’s design software and prototype test program.